Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Turn on Your Heartlight


I vividly remember being at a birthday party when I was seven years old and hearing Neil Diamond on the radio singing, "Turn on Your Heartlight." It was at the peak of ET's popularity... you remember the movie don't you? Well, I loved the song as much as the movie and since our kickoff for Hearts for Haiti, I have not been able to get the chorus - especially the first couple of lines - out of my head. The hearts are already lining our walls. I have no doubt they will all connect and then some. Remember 25 cents buys your child a heart to be hung in the hall with all proceeds going to relief efforts through Healing Hands, Int. We will be collecting from now until February 11th. For more specifics, see Ms. Farmer's letter posted earlier this week. Thank you for helping us shine a little hopeful light on the people of Haiti!

Turn on your heartlight
Let it shine wherever you go
Let it make a happy glow
For all the world to see

No comments:

Post a Comment